Beillevaire yogurt is an artisanal product with a rich, enveloping texture typical of Northwest France: compared to the yogurt we are used to, it has in fact a more compact and gelatinous texture. With selected raw materials, Beillevaire's yogurts with real pieces of fruit represent the perfect balance between apricot acidity and sweetness for a healthy, tasty and gastronomic food. Precisely because it encompasses all the benefits of yogurt and the elegance of a dessert, it is perfect for breakfast but also at the end of a meal.
Pascal Beillevaire, in parallel with the production of butter and dairy products in Brittany, has expanded his business by acquiring small artisanal establishments in the various regions of production of the best French cheeses; for example:
- Fromagerie du Vivarais, in Bourgogne precisely in Désignés, used only for the production and aging of pressed cheeses and soft-cheeses, such as Epoisses Fermier
- Fromagerie de Fontenille, in the heart of the Poitou-Charentes region, above Bordeaux, the land of goat's milk
- Fromagerie du Val de Sienne in Normadia, in the production area of the famous Camembert AOP
- Vieu-d'Izenave aging quarry, in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes area (AIN department) near the Alps, the land instead of Comté AOP , the true French gourmet cheese.
- Oloron Sainte Marie aging quarry in the Pyrenees where Pascal has established with a limited number of producers, an exclusive relationship to supply sheep cheeses, such as Toma Brulée
Beillevaire was founded in 1980 by Pascal and Claudine Beillevaire. They had 50 cows and produced white cheese, unpasteurized cream and unpasteurized butter, products sold in local markets. Now it has 20 cheese stores, 10 food halls and is present in 50 markets a week. Success and exponential growth from a small company to a major market player have not changed Pascal's mission: in fact, it is the only company in France that processes raw milk and churns butter in wooden churns.
2 x 125 g
Product label: indications on product information provided may vary due to changes made by the manufacturers that may temporarily cause variations between the information on the website and the information on the products that are delivered. We therefore encourage you to check the information on the product label or pack before consuming or using the product.
For more information regarding the technical characteristics of the product, please contact our Customer Care
Product name: Apricot yogurt
Ingredients: Whole milk, skimmed MILK, sugar, apricots 7.45%, skimmed milk powder, milk enzymes, gelling agents (carrageenins, pectins), natural flavor, preservative: potassium sorbate
Origin of milk: France
Storage temperature: store at 6°C
Average nutritional values per 100g: energy 360 kJ/85 kcal, fat 2.2g, of which saturated fatty acids 1.4g, carbohydrates 13g, of which sugars 13g, protein 3.4g, salt 0.1g
EC vignette: FR 44.087.001 EC
Address and business name: Beillevaire 44270 Machecoul St Meme France
Ingredients that contain allergens are highlighted in BOLD