Balsamic Affair Collection
The whole range of Bonini condiments for an exciting tasting experience.
A fine package containing 6 very elegant 17 ml bottles:
- the Bonini Vivace seasoning, aged in barrels at least 3 years old;
- the Bonini Gustoso seasoning, matured in barrels at least 8 years old;
- the Bonini Affinato seasoning, aged in barrels at least 12 years old;
- Bonini Maturo seasoning, matured in barrels at least 18 years old;
- Bonini Stravecchio seasoning, matured in barrels at least 25 years old;
- Bonini Riserva condiment, matured in barrels at least 50 years old;
The Balsamic Affair Collection is perfect as a gift idea or to discover each aging following our chefs' recipes: experience the Balsamic Affair Experience!
The Bonini company, from its headquarters in Cesario sul Panaro in Emilia-Romagna, produces condiments according to a single, grand vision that involves the use of a single ingredient: Trebbiano grape must cooked in open vats. The slow acetification of the must results in a product of extreme quality that, over the years, has conquered some of the most coveted tables around the world. The aging of the condiment gives the product a bright dark color, a unique fruity and soft aroma and a fresh flavor.