Epoisses Fermier Cheese
Epoisses Fermier AOP Appellation d'Origine Protégée is a raw milk cow's milk cheese produced in Bourgogne, a protected geographical production area.
Type Soft cheese
Rind Washed, reddish in color
Flavor Savory, tangy and sweet
Pascal Beillevaire, in parallel with the production of butter and dairy products in Brittany, has expanded his business by acquiring small artisanal establishments in the various regions of production of the best French cheeses; for example:
- Fromagerie du Vivarais, in Bourgogne precisely in Désignés, used only for the production and aging of pressed cheeses and soft-cheeses.
- Fromagerie de Fontenille, in the heart of the Poitou-Charentes region, above Bordeaux, the land of goat's milk.
- Fromagerie du Val de Sienne in Normadia, in the production area of the famous Camembert AOP,
- Vieu-d'Izenave aging quarry, in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes area (AIN department) near the Alps, the land instead of Comté AOP, the true French gourmet cheese.
- Oloron Sainte Marie aging quarry in the Pyrenees where Pascal has established with a limited number of producers, an exclusive relationship to supply goat, cow and sheep cheeses.
The information on the product information provided may vary due to changes made by the manufacturers that may temporarily cause variations between the information on the website and the information on the products that are delivered. We therefore encourage you to check the information on the product label or pack before consuming or using the product.
For more information regarding the technical characteristics of the product, please contact our Customer Care