Kenmare owes its origin to Rémy Benoit, an award-winning French chef who, in 1982, moved with his wife to Kenmare, Ireland. There, he opened Rémy's House, a restaurant that was an immediate success. His hands-on approach to gastronomy led him to put an old smokehouse back into operation, hence the Kenmare smoked salmon adventure began.
- Irish Smoked Salmon 1,2 kg approx.HK$1,245.00Pre-Order
- Hand Sliced Irish Smoked Salmon 100 gHK$135.00Pre-Order
- Hand Sliced Irish Smoked Salmon 200 gHK$242.00Pre-Order
- Irish Smoked Salmon Fillet Mild 250 gr. approxHK$370.00Pre-Order
- Irish Smoked Salmon Fillet Mild 500 gr approxHK$680.00Pre-Order
- Hand Sliced Irish Smoked Salmon 1.15 kg approx.HK$1,145.00Pre-Order
- Irish Smoked Salmon "Mild" 1,5 kg approx.HK$1,335.00Pre-Order